JOIN OUR NETWORK
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS RELATED TO DEALERSHIP
Tsuyo Dealership – applicable for small outlets with average stock size for 10-15 sets minimum for a given month. Min. investment size will be INR 50,000-75,000/- only while a good performing dealership may always increase their stock size as per regular sales’ performance. All dealership will be provided their regular stocks through their respective CNF/Distributorship point and in case of absence of same, the stock will be provided by the company manufacturing unit or nearby warehouses. Dealers are entitled to operate within their specific territory only as per the company’s contract.
Tsuyo CNF/Distributorship – applicable for bigger outlets with average stock size ranging from 100-400 sets per month based on respective territories and exclusive rights to sell within specified territory as per company’s contract only. All CNF/Distributorship are accountable and responsible to maintain the sufficient stock and support for connected dealers or OEM customers as finalized by the company time to time.
Average Investment Size: INR 50,000/- to INR 75,000/-
Stock Size: 10-15 Sets / Month
Average Investment Size: INR 3,50,000 /- to INR 10,00,000/-
Stock Size: 100-400 Sets / Month
Excluding all sort of expenses including rent, manpower, sales & marketing expenses, taxes, inventory cost, cost of capital, the minimum ROI is expected approx. 50% yearly.
Dealers: Average 10-12%
CNF/ Distributorship: 8-10%
Various kind of supports will be extended like:
- Periodic Training and Know-How Transfer time to time to upkeep all networks updated about the product and technology
- All kind of required marketing collaterals (Product brochure, banners, stickers, Standees, Sign Board etc.) support as per company policy
- Company’s merchandise items periodically like T-Shirt, CAPs, PENs, Showpiece, Gift Articles etc.
- Interim Road Shows for different Territories including respective CNF/Distributors and Dealers
- Inclusions of Territorial Tagging in Company’s wide SOCIAL MEDIA advertisement and location based focused marketing (Digital Medium)
- Company’s factory walk-through and product showcase intermittently for better exposure of process and quality
- Specific Training related to product handling and managing customer complaint
- Periodic Sales reviews and addressing territory based sales issues and facilitate support as applicable
- Bulk discounting and Sales Incentives
Key highlights of TSUYO Warranty terms:
- All related warranty terms with respective products will be honored in line with the company’s policy and will abide as per signed contract
- Motors’ full warranty terms only applicable while the usage of TSUYO Motors is installed with TSUYO Controllers to avoid any malfunction in line with available grey products in market or Chinese products
- In-case of differently paired with other brand of Motor or Controller, warranty terms will be reduced as per contract
- Warranty is applicable towards manufacturing defects only
- CNF/Distributorship will be supported with 1-2% FOC units to facilitate immediate support to the customers in case of high urgency
- All kind of warranty related problems must be reported immediately with all relevant inputs in terms of data, photos, call log and complain sheet for warranty consideration by the company
- It is under company’s discretion based on root cause analysis to approve warranty cases
- All channel partners will have to carry out their respective analysis and initial restoration of the motor as far as possible and applicable
- In case of Warranty case approval, product will be repaired on FOC basis or replaced with the new one as per case
Various Product lines for Channel partners:
BLDC Motors: 1.0 KW to 2.0KW (48V /60V)
Controllers: 1.0KW to 2.0KW (48V/60V)
Type: Sine Wave & Square Wave
Allied Products: Axle, Brakes, Spares for Motors & Controllers
BLDC Motors: 3.0 KW to 6.0KW (48V /60V / 72V)
Controllers: 3.0KW to 6.0KW (48V/60V/72V)
Type: Sine Wave
Allied Products: Axle, Spares for Motors & Controllers
- Lithium Battery (Through Project Partners)
No, it is not allowed.
The Company management prepares region wise sales target and stock plan and fulfilment strategies to support all channel partners and does periodic review to keep it at par with on-going market demand.
Initial few months of association, the company supports to liquidate the stock and also facilitate different activities to enable channel partner to establish themselves well in the market. After few months, the associated channel partners need to align with the company’s rolling stock update and sales plan and also to participate in all Sales and Stock reviews meetings.
First Month Delivery: Post 6 Weeks of Payment
Subsequent Months: Payment 1 Week before delivery
The Company management updates and reviews all channel partners for the product pricing half-yearly and shares the updates on PRICING, discount, incentives and other related terms.
All kind of price changes will happen in line with the market competition, Input cost changes, demand scenario or any such reflections.
All prices are Ex-Works (Noida) and exclusive of applicable taxes, P&F and Freight cost
All Payment are 100% advance
Security Deposit –This is refundable and are to be submitted before signing the contract and will be with the company till the contract is valid. Post Termination of the contract,
the same will be returned post deducting the applicable dues if any to the respective channel partners within 45days of termination
Security Deposit for Dealers: INR 10,000/-
Security Deposit for CNF/Distributorship: INR 50,000/-
There is no provision for Credit Terms for any Dealers or CNF/Distributorship from the company.
Moreover, Company’s reserve the right to extend the credit terms leverage through banking system or through any other financial institution in future for CNF/Distributorship post min. association of 10-12 months as channel partners and also could exercise the payment options through LC/BG terms as per applicable policy of the company depending upon the sales performance of specific channel partner(/s).
Apart from direct sales of PRODUCT there are other revenue options available as channel partners:
- Product’s Spares
- Service Option
- Extended Warranty Sales
- Allied Products and accessories for the vehicles
- Sales of Lithium Batteries
- Vehicle Workshop
- Product Periodic Maintenance
Refer to the Company’s presentation for DEALERs for all inputs
No, it will only be routed through the company while territory respective OEM’s regular monthly orders requirement will be fulfilled by either through company’s
warehouse or through CNF/Distributorship as applicable. In the case CNF/Distributorship catering to OEMs through company’s allocated orders, there will be margin incentives associated with respective channel partner